Fall has officially begun. The leaves have turned, and some are even beginning to show the first signs of decay by gently fluttering to the ground. Now what? Now, it’s time to harvest the rest of the garden. Now, it’s abundance time. What are the tomatoes and pumpkins of your spiritual garden? What abundance are you ready to harvest right now? What abundance of life are you hoping to bring to the table this Thanksgiving? When it’s your turn to say what you are thankful for, what is your answer going to be? What do you want it to be?
That’s what the season of Thanksgiving is all about. Taking a moment, after a wild season of growth, storms, predators, and threats, and being grateful for everything that we have been able to bring to the table. Get into the mindset of abundance with this pumpkin spice scented candle. It's a mix of cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg.
All of our candles are:
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty-free
- Hand poured in small batches
- 100% sustainable soy wax, paraffin free
- Made with pure therapeutic grade essential oils
- Blended with responsibly sourced phthalate free fragrance
- Reusable amber jars; our favorite re-use is to plant a succulent
- 100% braided cotton wick to promote a clean and even burn
- Burn time of 50-60+ hours